Saturday, February 6, 2010

New hair style


That day I went for facial... My Beautican says that I must tie up my hair ....

Bingo !! And this is my new hair style ....

Funny thing is ... the next day I went to class, my stats lecturer ask me :" wad happen to ur hair?"

Omg ... The whole class was staring at me like I'm a extinct animal =='' Dinosaur or something ...

Swt ... But den I reply the lecturer : " new hair style "

Lecturer " how long it takes u ? " ( I was thinking that maybe we start this conversation later.. after the class??)

But den I still company him :" half n hour ?" ( I was hoping it to be end )

Lecturer : " reli??? how much it cost ?? Im quite interested "

I get stunt by this lecturer.... So stunt @@"... haiz ... reli wanna faint ... the whole class was waiting him to lecture...

No comments:

Post a Comment