Thursday, February 25, 2010

STOP!!

U dare to go in front Ann and Andrew but u don't dare to just even stare at me ...

Put your TETRIS inside the fridge !!

Ladies and Gentlemen ...

U wanna know the conversation between them ?? Here it is ...

Wai Hoong : Who told u guys that I say Samantha love me those stuff??

Ann : We heard it by our own ears from someone ...

Wai Hoong : Ask him don't put up those N years stories ...

Andrew : What u want now ?

Wai Hoong : I want u all stop talking those things....

Andrew : Then I give u Samantha's number u explain to her Ur own ...

Wai Hoong : Why should I explain to her ?

Andrew : I thought u say at her blogs chat box that u are going to face to face to solve this problem and give some explanation ...

Wai Hoong : At chat box of course i say so ... But in reality why should I explain everything to her?

Andrew : U shouldn't like that ... U should take responsible on your words...

Wai Hoong : Shut up ! don't talk to me ... I don't wanna talk to u ...

NOW I SAMANTHA GOT SOMETHING TO TELL U MR.LAU !!!

U ask me to remove your picture because u don't want people to know who are u !

U ask for face to face solving problem so I do take down the picture ... BUT !!!!

In the end .. u r not trying to solve problem .. u are trying to escape everything ...

U CHICKY COWARD !

Mr . Lau had block me on facebook ....

I know why u did that ... but I'm so sorry that ... I still can find ways to take your photos for post...

U want me to put all the evidence out .. den fine ... I retype those messages u send me n I send u ...

We will see how great are u ( perfect actor ) ...

I'll pull down your mask ... 1 by 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment