Tuesday, May 25, 2010

♥ My promise to You ♥

No matter how many people didn't stop provoke my dear,
They will never spoil your reputation...
What my dear mean to me, from the moment beginning till the end is safe in my heart ...

Back stabber and far more nonsense and so call advice doesn't affect my dear and me,
so stop those nonsense before I run my temper ...

Is now 3.10 am in the morning , I just called you for few minutes ago...
But you are in your sweet dream and soft bed...
I dare not wake u my dear ...

I didn't study for my exam lately , things happens in a blast ...
I clam myself down and relax by FBing ^^ and elsword Ing ~

Wish my dear friends will good luck in our biology and statistic paper on Wednesday!!
4 more papers to go , and whoa !
Relaxing in a no qualms status !!

No comments:

Post a Comment