Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I blog le ^^

I know you will be waiting for me to post
You will be always wondering
"Hmmm, will there be any new post by my dear?"
Sadly..
I've disappoint you
many times
coz..I didn't blog
almost a week
I'm sorry my dear
I promised I will blog as often as I can..ok??
I will pull off my lazy worms..^__^

When I miss you, I'll see your photos
1 by 1..never left out any of it
every image of yours will be in my mind always and always
You came into my world
94 days..
94 days of sweet moments you gave me that I will never forget for the rest of my life
You're the air that I breathe
You're the words that I read
You're the light that I see
You are all that I need

My dear
Hold me close and tight
I'll never wanna say goodbye
Coz girl..
You're my life..


宝 贝
我 们 要 努 力 加 油 ! ! !
谢 谢 你 对 我 的 包 容
爱 圆 你
^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment