Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last weekend..

Last Friday was dear dear's birthday
so..
for sure I will be by her side through the whole weekend
We went for foot massage
Dear dear did nail art..nice nail art ^__^
and facial as well..
I was like a soh lou waiting for my dear to finish the nail art and facial..
3 hrs plus..doin nth
EH..no no no..I did sth..
watching her only lo...hahahahahahaha
zadao leh ^__^


[ the pro is polishing her nails.. ]

Aiyo..this ben dan..
take photo paiseh apa??
zi lian photo aso so much la..==


[ colouring lu ~ ^__^ dark meroon purple ]

saw the red and purple thing that separates her toes??
me and dear watched series of X-men movies when we were at room
guess wat my dear said?
" wow..now I noe how wolverine felt when his 'knives' forced out from his hands "
==.. sweat mou??
hahahahahaha...funny ben dan! ^__^


[ after colour and painting ]
[ sry..photo a but blur.. ]

nice bo??
damn nice rite.. ^___^



wah ~~~~~
look at the beautiful hands and nails..
simple..but nice rite?? ^__^
saw the ring on her ring finger?
yea..
she's booked..
by me.. ^__^
sorry guys...


[ she's doin facial.. ]

When I'm bored..
I used to take pictures of her..

many pics are in her phone
coz her phone has a flash for photo if d environment is too dark..
this is d only pic I have..
hahahahahahaha..

We've forgotten to take pics when we were doin the foot massage
but what can I conclude from foot massage is..
It is so damn comfortable!!!! ^___^


HOWEVER...


It is painful when it massages a certain part of bottom of foot
Each area reflects on each organ or system of our body..
The pain is like having an electric shock measured 2400V
Oh My God!!!
Numb.......... T__________T
Dear had a 'great' time during massage..
rite?? XD.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment