Thursday, November 19, 2009

Raining


Raining like cats and dogs recently... floats everywhere... I was having my delicious lunch before I plan to have a nap..


But ... my family and I heard sumthing... A dog barking for help, it is on the other side of the big river.. she is drowning ~

My brave daddy rescue her and bring it back to me ... I cover her with blanket and comfort her... Warm her with my body temperature...

Took a picture of her b4 I send her back home ^___^ cute puppy rite?

I get my nails manicure ^____^, nice and smooth ... sorry for letting u wait for hours T___T

feel terrible.. but I do think u enjoy while watching me put my hand higher n higher expressed in pain ~

Lolx... Anyway .. thanks for Candy.. credits for making my nails....

Oh gosh... wad happen to my marks ??? is juz test 2 n yet my marks lower than anything on this planet ==


Biology 32/40, Maths 30/50, Statistic 20/20... at least I got a full mark on stats ...

No comments:

Post a Comment