Sunday, November 1, 2009

fOOd ~ Ice cream , KFC , Pizza !!!

In the morning I drink 1 cup of strawberry fountain , 2 small mash potatoes, 1 salad , 1 cheesy wedges...

And another half n hour , I'm eating 3 pieces of pizza, 2 chicken wing , 1 bowl of mushroom soup , 1 cup of pepsi and 2 garlic bread.

Ann asked me something very funny :" Samantha, now I know why u are still fit while u eat so many"

Samantha : " Why?"

Ann :" Because , after you eat , you drink loads of water, food haven't reach the stomach before it can even digest,it has been flush to the intestine ..."

Why Ann , very clever answer... But small intestine do absorb fats and nutrients I perhaps...

Don't get jealous XP...

After that we went to ice room ... for ICE CREAM ...

Yummy Mango ice cream ... so nice ... i finish the whole thing again ...

This time Ann keep on ask her beloved nick to take picture of us...


Is been a long time we didn't take photo together...

No comments:

Post a Comment