Thursday, November 19, 2009

Midvalley Watch 2012


..:Mid valley:..

Went to mid valley watch movie with my dear ... 2012 ~ when doomsday comes, I wish u be by my side ~

dear bake pancake for me with a candle on top of it ... O_____o guess wad... the candle light up itself again after i blew ... cause me more than 5 minutes continuous blowing the candle ...


Ann and I wearing legging tat day but is kinda cute == .. not my style... I suits on wild type ... tats wad my dear told me ^_____^

Anyway wish my dear have a great time ... I was watching the movie with tears dropping my cheek for the whole time ....

It is unbelievable , excitements, miracles happens , see those human struggling for their life...

See how they fight for live, see how they sacrifice , how united when there is hopeless, see how great can god bring to the world...

We went for sushi ^___^ my favorite of course ... tasty... omg ... I ate alot !!!

little baby octopus

No comments:

Post a Comment