Monday, November 30, 2009

My true love vow..

Sorry
You know why I say it..

121 days
My dear..
You've broke my curse
4 months relationship curse
^___^
You're the special 1..
you know?

I was worried
Because the day of 120th
I'm with you
I'm hv a feeling that..
we will seriously quarrel
My intuition was right..
We did....
Just now....

Sure frens of ours read this post will say
" huh?! both of you quarrel again ar =.=" ??"
Am I right?
hahahahahahahaha...
没 办 法
太 爱 。 。
我 们 都 变 成 神 经 质 了

Dear dear..
Don't spoil me le..
I don't wanna bcome a spoiled brad..
I don wan girl girl..
haiz...
You noe wat I mean..
How shit am I now..

When we 1st met..
I'm not like that..
Why I'm so crazy now..
Just little thing I would make big fuss of it
DAMN!!! wat the hell is happening to me..

I'm learning..yea..learning how to keep the stupid temper

You are so damn f*cking important to me..
I just can't help it..
Your scent that lingers around me even when you're not with me..
let me noes that..

You are the one that my heart is missing right here right now
You filled the emptiness in my heart
Without you
I'm incomplete..


[ 我 愿 意 这 条 情 路 相 守 相 随
你 最 珍 贵 ... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment