Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Bye semester 2

Inti University College ~

Good bye to u MR.Inti ~ I'm free at last ... Fully enjoying my holiday and planning plans for myself too...

My beloved classmates had bought few farewell cards for our lecturers ...

Mr.Liam ( Chemistry lecturer ) - Chemistry murder ... patient and slow motion ...

Miss Chong / Mrs.Liam ( Maths lecturer ) - Maths murder ... patient and slow motion ...

Both of them got so many common , I'm so so worry tat their son will get crazy one day coz of having them as parents ... Both of them were made for each other ... no other couple in the whole wide world can compare with them ...

Ms.Ch00 ( Biology lecturer ) - love u so much .. taught us well .. glad to have u as my lecturer...

p/s : I'm not interested or having any excitement to know my result this semester ==

No comments:

Post a Comment