Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Result for Sem 2 ( sucks )

I hate my stupid result ... so DAMN sucks ...


I'm begging for God ( never ever let the couple Killer come back to me... )

Dun tell me craps like " it isn't our fault to blame for ur result"

Come on , I pay for ur teaching skills , U must provide enough knowledge for us , and make sure we student do understand !!!

But is true that we need to pay more time for doing revision and exercises... But WE TRIED !!!! and guess wad the fucking question u gave us ??? u innocent SKAWNG !!!

Finally, I finish 富贵门~ long episode... 41 ==''... Credits for the director... Nice idea !!

Sorry fellas , I'm not going for Tmr's enrollment... Boring ~~~~~~~~


Sorry for turning u into Zebra ... But I promise to turn u into a more wild n rear zebra ... Nice and perfect >.<''

No comments:

Post a Comment