Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Midvalley again

I company my dad's girlfriend to Mid valley to apply free broadband ...


Rush there and wait for so long ... those pigs working so "efficiently" that I cant be patient for such a "shot " period .. so we went for a little bit shopping instead of wasting time there ...

SO we went to Nike ... A branded sport shop , and I bought a few singlets and shorts there, my dad's gf also bought a few t-shirt .. of course, v choose lots of item for my dad ..

We went to the gardens and renew our garden club card ... thousand per card == expensive

Went to Armani exchange, one of my favorite brand.. bought a few t-shirt and dress ... And DKNY and so on ...calculated my shirt after I went back guess wad ... RM 2000 ++ flew coz of me T___T

Nvm, at least I enjoyed ... The christmas decoration there are simple and nice.. classic ... I took a few picture when my dad gf is paying ^^...



Lets c ...

My additional facial product ( EPI ) nice to use , nice to see... price also quite nice == RM673


No comments:

Post a Comment