Saturday, December 19, 2009

MV again... ==



Poor me =(
left half of the face only..
Let 2 of them blocked ~
Are you curious that why suddenly I'm so short?
We took this pic at the escalator....
Thats why....=P


Today we went to Mid Valley again ==
always Mid Valley
consider my second home == hahaha
actually never plan to go there with dear de
suddenly her dad's gf wanna bring her go shopping
haiz..I've already reached her house
can't have her whole day le..
gotta go back there again ==
but I noe she tried her best to give me some time
therefore we had our lunch at Pizza Hut with our beloved SANDY dear!!!
damn crowded!!! @@
haha..Yea~ Met crazy SANDY there!!!haha..





+++++*************************************************************************+++++
Lunch + tea time edi...==

wah..
I was just enjoying my chicken wing..
don stare at me like that T___T



Love you so much
muackssss
Me and my pretty dear =P





yea...I went for a haircut yesterday
DAMN SHORT!!!
my hair was totally RUINED!!!
My sideburn...T_____T
baby come back to me T____T



刚刚webcam见了你一阵子
突然见回熟悉的表情
有多久没看见你笑得那么甜了
=)
我会让你的开心持续下去
宝贝笑个吧 =P

No comments:

Post a Comment