Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tropicana

**** My uncle's marriage dinner ****

**Congratulations!!!!! Love u all Muackzzz**

Sorry =( , I reli cant wake up early in the morning to attend your marriage ceremony , I'm so so so sorry ... although u remind me few times and send me messages... T____T

My family and I went to Tropicana for dinner , I met my uncles , aunts , niece, nephew, cousins and so on .... Relatives come from Sitiawan , Ipoh , Singapore , KL and oversea ...

Miss u so much *hugzzzz*...

Picture of my uncle and aunt ... leng zai n leng lui ^^


Picture of me n my uncle although he is just 23 ... but he is still my uncle due to some type of reason ==


Here comes the groom and the bride... ( Doctor Beh and Doctor duno wad surname is my aunt )



Very creative and special wedding present we received , A bookmark ( picture of their wedding album ) very nice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment