Saturday, August 1, 2009

~The first day i met u ~

The first day i meet u..
Where? Sungai Wang
With ? Chai Hong , Ray , Foong
Why ? U guys wanna shopping ...

I waited u guys for hald n hour... reli beh song ><.. but when i saw u guys in KFC , so yeng ... my heart melted><>Hm.. first impression towards u was ..
SO TALL !!! so yeng ~ juz like a boy ... not like a girl at all ... the way u walk n sit ...

Sigh...
U got lover le ... the girl is foong T____T ... so dun wan kacau u both ... im helping u both in the relationship... n tat moment i like ray =__='' swt ...

Harsh day for me ...
I duno how to walk out from sungai wang to TS ... few turns of monorails... I was so C2p... aiks ... But luckly i met u all... Foong n Me are frens .. quite close now ..i like her smoothness n patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment