Sunday, August 2, 2009

The first day I with u


Aiks..
So many things happen in 1 shot...=___=''... kinda tired handling it ... in the first place v were trying to help each other to couple with another 1... but in the end v couple our own =___=''

Now What?

i reli have no idea wad im goin to do next... u told me u didnt couple with her .. but she told me she couple with u, juz dint take hold hands... 0____o ... who should i believe? But still, she is my fren ... she noes u first... wad am I? how can i couple with u?

U comfort Me...

u told me tat... v both arent wrong in the way of love... mayb v r wrong in moral.... ya... mayb v r wrong... i pull out myself toward ray after i noe my feeling towards u... u told me u r flirting with her ... erm...too over le bahx =___=''

STOP !!!

I told u not to hurt her... coz her exam is coming soon... u promised me... but u ignore her, didnt reply her msg much n rejected her invitation on saturday's dating.... I noe u feel very miserable too... u also dun wanna hurt her , i noe u r soft hearted.... i noe is very hard for u ... but u r so insists tat this kind of relationship will stop ... u insist to do tis juz bcoz u wan me to feel safe with u ...

TOUCHING !!!
i appreciate those things u done for me ... reli ! im so sorry tat i cant do anything to help u ... u act a bad person juz to protect me ... i will repay ... i promise ... i wont let ppl hurt u anymore... dont ever 1 think about it .... my lovely 1.. thanks (hug)

No comments:

Post a Comment