Monday, August 3, 2009

Jealousy Booster


B4 take Picture
U r going to take picture with eunice ... juz a model for nicholas's production ... but i wonder y he wanna choose u n enunice... he knows u both break up d, but y he still wanna make tis situation so weird n uncomfortable.. moroever i had coupled with u ... my dearest....

Permission
I wanted to see u so badly... i felt the mood of taking KTM to the photo taking destination... u told me dun come, coz im sick... but i reli wanted to go , not because the partner is eunice, is because i wanted to see u... tatz all... u asked me... am i so worried of u n eunice? i answer u i wanted to go c u,not because i worry u n eunice... u asked me again, yes or no ... the first time i sms u, i wanted to break up with ... the first time i called ur whole name .... i damn damn fired up ...

Appologize
u appolgize wad u said juz now .. u told me is because u worry of my illness n dont want me to go... u scare they'll change place,mayb walk alot and weather is hot during the photo taking period...i accepted...

My own

my dear... i noe how hot is out there , i duno do u enjoy taking picture with her... but i the only thing i can say is i reli worry ur healthy... is noon !! the sun must be shining down above ur head... u'll get sick ... u cant keep on drinking water don't u? u always scare u'll grew darker n also keep sweating.. but now u ignore all those things, juz to be a pro model... i wonder coz of wad?


No comments:

Post a Comment