Wednesday, August 5, 2009

first present for u my dearest....

SUNWAY PYRAMID
today i go out with dear ... go sunway pyramid watch movie ... very nice, the movie got so many SEXY girl girl ... my saliva can filled a 2 L bottle ...wakakaka.... very nice .. romantic.... is about a guy which flirts alot until he forgot wad he reli wants... he was visited by 3 ghost tat night.. sum short memories was brought back by those ghost... they bring him to the past n future ... he found wad he want, and do wadever he can to avoid those bad future and start from the begining to be a very responsible man and give his beloved a very truthful relationship...how touching was tat...

FRIENDSSS
dear bring me to meet his friends... there are few i Love very much ... whi
ch are angie,shi ting and sue ann... sue ann so cute... shi ting is a reflection of me, topics and taste n sense also the same,a very nice fren...angie is a very cute person, she has a very nice skin which i damn admire T_____T ... she is quite funny n also very nice .... i thought i will have a gap between them ,but unexpected im quite close with them nowadays .. hahaha.. left is shi ting, right is angie ... cute lehx ?

THE EX GF

i saw dear's ex, her name is eunice.. a very fair girl n beautiful girl...she had her belly button today, i heard tat she pierced coz of my dear ... i wonder y she done tat == wad so big deal piercing a belly button?? well i did have 1,but i pierce it for nice ...i dont know her much ... coz v didnt spoke ...

FIRST PRESENT TO DEAR
i brought 2 necklace to my dear... im glad she like it ... it cost around RM 300 for both of it.. but worth lahx ~ he wear until very yeng zai ^__^ see le also hapi ... muackss my dear .... wish u keep it forever o ! today is the first time my dear hold my hand , so tight ... so warm... is also the first kiss v had each other .... so nice, she say my lips soft =___='' but ur lips also soft !!! makes me wanna kiss again n again
... DEAR !!! i miss ur kissssssss....muack muacksz

No comments:

Post a Comment