Saturday, October 31, 2009

DOGS

My house full of dogs ...

Initially I only have 2 Dalmatian name Money and Cash. Slowly I adopt a foxhound name Sher en stone.

Now i have 7 dogs . 2 Dalmatian , 1 foxhound, 3 don't know wad kind of breed it is. And another cute dog . ( still finding out what its breed is )

I don't know why are my dogs such fierce. Out of minded. A small little puppy barking a dog for no reason at all. And guess what ? The dog really run away after that.


Amazing isn't it ?

This white cute little puppy just born few months. A very small breed.


Always stay next to my feet and want hugs from me. If I put it in the cage it bark sadly. Irritating. The ICE heart melts. Yeah , He wins . Out from the cage then .

This little one came from no where. Every evening it comes for food. And well, My uncle always cook chicken for the other dogs, so why not sharing some of it to the poor little one ?


And now he stays at my house ... This is why all the dogs come from no where and stay at my house .

Not only just dog ^^, even fishes, seafood. I took a picture of this sting ray,i touch it with my bare hand , its fantastic. Smooth n slimy ^^. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment