Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blackie day =(

3 days din blog...Let dear scold tim~
haiz... sorry!~
Now I'm blogging..hehehe ^___^

Just finished my part on Moral Studies' report

pheeeeew ~



dino says yea!!! (^-^)V

relaxation = 10% ..yea~ its only 10%
bcoz I've stil got tones of projects to do ~
ECS Drama...ECS video...MMH video...and my finals is in 2 weeks time!!!

F****** shit man!!!!!

Haiz...

Today was kinda blackie day for me! T____T




I've gotta walk from my house to the stupid KTM station..Its quite far ~~~
bringing whole big stack of old newspapers
and books
walking under a big sun...
almost pengsan~




This is stil ok!
But don remind me bout the group with jerks in it!

OMG!



You aint doin sth and yet pushing all those works to me and some1!
I really DO NOT want to pronounce you as a "free rider"

but YOU!!! are FORCING me to do so!!!

Drama practice ~ the enthusiasm and hearts are not enuf!!!although this time is far more better than last semester's...





No comments:

Post a Comment