Friday, October 30, 2009

Stupid Bird

It was early in the morning, I'm sleeping soundly with a good air condition covered by my lovely blanket .

And SOMEONE knock my door. But... it sound so close , just behind my back . And yet my door is in front . Nope, there are no ghost in my room . I'M SURE!!

Pull away my curtain, there goes a little bird ... keep on knocking my windows and waken me up ..
This bird was brave. Well, kinda impress. I was giving him a scary face and snapping photo in front of him, It does realize. But IGNORE me ... wtf...

Anyways, dun bother tat stupid bird.

My uncle is getting marry.. On the 19th December !! He is a Doctor.. And his bride is also a doctor. Haiz ~ Why doctors can couple ? Both of them are boring !!!!


But congratulations !!! Handsome And Beauty always match for each other .

My dad cook petai for me !!! Only for me !!! hahaha.. It has been 18 years , 1st time he cook for me .. Well, at least he did.. But waited for 18 years ... swt... I love PETAI !!! although it smell sucks after u eat it..




No comments:

Post a Comment