Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today~

Wednesday are suppose to be a fine day for me ...


But juz bcoz of the whole class taking ILs which from 10 - 12 in the morning ...

I need to go college earlier to attend de class ...
But I still dun understand y v need to take ILs? Well, Im not goin overseas ==

Haiz ... But still , even our Miss Ann ( lazy bug ) also go for it ... I have no choice but juz follow ~

Im having period pain T___T OMG... PAIN!!!! my face looks so pale n GREEN >____<

He told me he had an accident yesterday night or I should say tis early morning bcoz he's mabuk.... *1st step in my house .. I heard my dad screaming like killing pigs ...

N the fucker clam my dad for 10 K .. ask him eat shit lahx ... u think im stupid ? give u 10 K? well, mayb it onli cost 5 K... ( toyota car ) wad so big deal ??? Curse tat fella knock down again ~ For being a big fat lier n greedy old fucking down graded animal~

Thank god tat my dad is healthy n nth happen to him ... But i scold him like SIAO !!

Anyway i bought a boxer n singlet for Dear Min ^____^ quite nice i think ... comfortable for slping ~
N Gosh ~ Tis Delicious Nougat cost me RM 40 n its onli have 39 of them T_____T expensive... But dear love them too ^___^
Msning with dear now ... She say her kidney pain O____O... serious problem ... But i duno wad to do~
Dont worry... I'll pray for u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment