Wednesday, October 14, 2009

为什么?


Today is the 1st time I attend ILs ... So 'many' student is dere ... n yet the teacher's writing is so TINY ~

She told us tat :' The mountain can't come to u , u should go to the mountain " ... swt ... She is the mountain alrite ...

Shes a Indian,speaks fluent english as well ... but very LcLy~ she keep on emphasize :" dont waste my time "...

I feel like wallap her up ... wad makes her think shes so proud ? juz bcoz of u r a pro in english? siao

今天宝贝的心情很不好,听说因为她aunty没载宝贝去ktm,害她迟上课了……嘴巴还睡碎碎念~哀~

宝贝今天快爆炸了,幸亏她没有把脾气发在我身上~很好~呵呵~还会想念我~ ^^虽然今天没什么信息,可是我知道你很想念我~ ^^

可是pet society和barn buddy的位置还是比我高~他妈的~害到我什么仪态都没有了==

Im taking picture with spec but without glasses == wad kind of spec is tat ..

Incredible happen !!! I drink more than 1.5 litre of water today !!! Miracle ... I hate water ><

No comments:

Post a Comment