Thursday, October 8, 2009

My face looks awful~

Oh dear~ wad happen to my face ?? Is turning into volcano ~>______

Aiks... Im trying a sample of another product, duno it suits my skin anot ~ pls cure my skin T___T

Well.. Anyway day as usual, lecturer talk craps , learning nth but onli craps...

3 hours talk on phone today, Incredible isnt it? So long , wonder wad I chat juz now?!

Im exhausted.. Im worrying my exam coming soon,wad am I suppose to do?!

Sorry Miao n Wrof~ I let both of u down .. Im not able to attend ur invitation to ur supervisor Birthday Party ~


I had a lattest news from my beloved sister ... Her child is kicking inside her stomach .. naughty

Can you imagine how wonderful is tat? N of course Im her Frozen mum ~ my little darling ~

My dear throw her anger to SUMONE tat trying to make misunderstandings between us ...

Dear , relax ... my thoughts wont be corrupted ~ Lies ur faith in me ~ Trust me ~


You cant deny how much I love you ...











No comments:

Post a Comment