Friday, October 9, 2009

Bloggies!!!




Hmmm~~
now working on my assignment

finishing up the ones I haven't finished
Just back from a 2 hrs driving lesson

Tired~~~

This morning woke up so unwillingly~

but I have to get the license!!!
so in the end I woke up and go for it! ^__^
Yesterday slept at 2.30am

due to my econs assignmnent
a long long essay~

I'm weak at essays!!! T_____T
have to do research
stats to support my points
play my games

NOW~

I shud giv up most of my facebook's games

pet society, cafe world, restaurant city, FFS
but i won giv up barn buddy ^__^

dear~ pet society I let u chase my paw points la ^__^

Muacksss

miss my dear dinosaur mummy so much

I think she is now happily cutting rats~
digging it's intestine =S

playing wif it's beating heart I guess~ =O
She was so excited bcoz she get to dissect a rat ~

OMG~
never find a gf that wishes to be a doctor~




P/s : sorry dear, recently not that I don wanna blog.. Its just I'm loaded with tones of assignment I will blog once I'm free Idiot daddy loves dinosaur mummy ^__^ Muacksssssssssss ~

No comments:

Post a Comment