Thursday, October 8, 2009

R&B or Base??

Few days din blog jor
Coz recently being sick
have to rest earlier
If I don go to bed early~

I've got to listen a lot of bible.. al-quran.. etc ~~

So less chance to blog

Let lao po scold
wuwuwuwuwuwuwu T_____T

not I don wanna blog ma~

Now 2am +
My dear sure sleep till like dead pig~
snorring all the way to dreamland~
haha~~~ ^__^
Today talk on phone with dear at least 3hrs ++

Geng leh~
I aso duno wat we chat about
I remembered some la~

which is dear asked me whether I've heard tis song b4 named 家 家 有 本 难 念 得 经
den I answered :" of coz i have la!!!!" ^__^
guess wat????

its NA MO O MI TUO FO~~~

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
we both laugh like mad fellows on phone~

haha
den i asked dear
if u don like its too slow
I can change another version for u..R & B?? Rock and Roll?? Base??



which is Na Mo O yo yo yea yea Mi Tuo Fo oh yea~ XD
or
Dumm dak dak Dumm dak Na Mo O Mi Tuo Fo~
hahahahahahahahahaha~

Funny??

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment