Thursday, October 8, 2009

Exciting day after today

I have open book test for Bio and Maths for tmr ... Im doom .. till now i havent even read..

I forget to bring my stastistic book today T___T

Teacher insists tat assignment need to past up within 20 minute , but the assignment is behind the book ... So I write the answer on a A4 paper n pass up ...

My stats teacher MR.Tai teck wah is a big bully .. always bully me n apologize to me after tat ==

Haiz... wad kind of lecturer is this .. bully his own student in class during lesson n apologize and give me wicked laughter... swt ..

He always set numerous alien question for us... horrible Mr.Tai (joking)

My Dear always say tat nvr find a gf which dream to be a doctor... coz is very disgusting while her gf shares their experience ~ ^____^ But Im goin to share it tmr ^^ dont be excited o !!

Today there are sumthing quite interesting happen in my Biology class... Qiao Ann n I are " discussting" sumone.. N yet .. juz after finish .. tat girl sneeze in class ... HAHAHHAHAHA!!

Today's weather is so hot .. I even bath at hostel ... Ish ~ cannot stand the weather ... Sweating like ice cream melting >_____<''

Didn't chat much with dear today.. Pack class lesson...

Im slping 3 hours in the afternoon...

Sorry dear,didnt reply ur message juz nw.. dun angry ... I sayang u back ^^... (pulling my ears)

Congraz to my dear's sucess individual presentation ... Of course bcoz I support her so much lahx ... lolx .. joke ... is juz bcoz she has a gift of talent...

Silence for 5 second to bless the beautiful cat "TOBY" had juz pass away... God bless You ~

No comments:

Post a Comment